Creating a B2B Marketing Database?
Then Read This FREE Guide Today!
Did you know that creating a B2B marketing database is one of those projects that can end up with messing with your project management career?
Don't let that happen to you!
Can you really afford to make a major mistake when creating a B2B marketing database? Not really. It pays off to know what to avoid to get the job done right. A major slip-up will cost you dearly!
10 Slip-Ups To Avoid When Creating A B2B Marketing Database
guide will help you steer in the direction of success, by keeping you from swerving down the direction of disaster!
Written based on over 10 years of heavy-duty experience in the creation of demanding B2B marketing databases for Fortune 500 companies, "10 Slip-ups To Avoid" is my gift to you for visiting my site and showing interest in the subject of marketing database development.
The guide will succinctly explain to you
- Why you should avoid these 10 slip-ups when building a B2B Marketing Database
- What kind of business requirements should you focus on for your B2B database project
- What to aim for above making a change in your operation using a new technology solution
- The one thing of more importance about your data in this project than storing it
- Why data quality is the wrong thing to look for in your B2B Database
- Why data is not what your B2B Database contains
- What diverts your focus from metrics and ROI
- The one thing that can sink your project before you even begin
Get A Complete Preview Below
How To Navigate This e-Book
e-Book Navigation Guide
e-Book Display Frame
- Click on the e-book navigation guide below to blow it up. It will become a separate page for you to use as a reference during your e-book navigation experience.
- Refer to the guide to find the 'Fit to screen width' icon on the e-book display frame.
- Click on the icon to expand the e-book to fit the display frame.
- After fitting the e-book to screen, then click on the bottom corners of the e-book to flip the pages.
- Zoom in and out as needed to read the e-book at your own visual comfort level.
- If all this is too much, then just download the e-book to keep a copy. Simply filling out the form below.
Return to Step 4 - Avoid The Typical Slip-ups from Creating a B2B Marketing Database - 10 Slip-ups To Avoid
Return to Database Marketing Page
Return to Home Page